Friday 27 September 2013

"Day 26 of 30"

Talk about flying by the seat of one's pants!! I've had a few visitors over the past couple of days (which was very nice) but it curtailed not only painting time but time to come here and post my work. Come 1st of October I will have to try and catch up on everything I've not had time to do this past month but I'm still very glad I took part in this challenge. Today I must go out and buy my winter Pansies, normally I would have them in the ground by the end of September, before the ground gets too cold but I'm hoping that our prolonged summer will take care of that. Many thanks to Ruth Archer for sharing her photo, "Catch of the Day".

4 comments:

  1. I've just gone back through your challenge paintings and they are fab. It's tough doing such a project, but you've risen to it, magnificently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly a huge challenge Ingrid so well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done brilliantly and for such a great cause too, well done, nearly there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You three girls have been such a support to me and I can never thank you enough. If I could I would give you all a hug! Many thanks to you Pat, Lorraine and Sharon! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'm afraid I have had to introduce word verification as I had 96 spammer posts when I returned from holiday. I hope after a short while I can try again with no word verification, I do hope you understand ... thank you Ingrid.